Introduction Questions: Start Gearing Up for ABEA :D
Armchair BEA is almost here! Start getting ready by prepping your answers to our introduction questions! We would ask you to answer all the questions in Group 1 (as much as you are comfortable, of course), then choose 4 or 5 of the 9 questions in group 2!
1. What is the name you prefer to use?
2. How long have you been a book blogger?
3. Have you participated in ABEA before?
1. Do you have a favorite book? If you cannot choose a favorite book of all time, pick your favorite book today - just this second. Remember that favorites are allowed to change if something affects you deeply enough.
2. What is your favorite genre and why?
3. If you could recommend one other book blogger, who would it be and why?
4. Which day of ABEA are you looking forward to the most?
5. If you could create a playlist that reflects your bookshelf, what would be the first song you choose? (You can include more than one if you want :D)
6. How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all? (#ABEAShelfie)
7. What book are you most excited for on your TBR? What are you most intimidated by?
8. What is the most interesting thing that you have learned through your reading this year so far?
9. If you could choose three characters to have lunch with, who would they be and why?
Can't wait to meet you all!