Prep Your Introductions for Armchair BEA 2014!As in previous years, we kick off our big week of celebrating Armchair BEA by first introducing ourselves. This year, the big day for introductions is Monday, May 26, 2014. We want to share our list of introduction questions with you a little earlier than usual this year, so you have plenty of time to choose which questions you want to answer and allow you enough prep time to get them ready to kick off the week.
Below you will find a list of ten questions. We recommend that you choose FIVE questions to answer in your Armchair BEA introduction. The reason we ask this is because it will allow you more time to blog hop, introduce yourself to other bloggers, and discover more amazing people along the way. For all those returning participants, we have completely revamped our questions this year, so we hope that you find them fresh, new, and fun to answer.
I now leave you with the list of introduction questions. Enjoy drafting your answers now, and have a blast reading everyone’s answers when we kick off the event in just two weeks time!
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? Where in the world are you blogging from?
- Describe your blog in just one sentence. Then, list your social details -- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. -- so we can connect more online.
- What genre do you read the most? I love to read because ___________________ .
- What was your favorite book read last year? What’s your favorite book so far this year?
- What does your favorite/ideal reading space look like? (Pinterest encouraged!)
- What is your favorite blogging resource?
- Spread the love by naming your favorite blogs/bloggers (doesn’t necessarily have to be book blogs/bloggers).
- Share your favorite book or reading related quote.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 books would you bring? Why? What 3 non-book items would you bring? Why?
- What book would you love to see as a movie?
Looking forward to meeting you all at Armchair BEA 2014!