What might you be doing as a member of the International Committee?
- Assist in soliciting international sponsors to serve more of our international participants.
- Lead a Twitter party at a time that is more convenient for our international participants.
- Write an internationally-focused guest post during the week of Armchair BEA.
These are just a few ideas. We encourage the committee to brainstorm and determine the best ways to improve and serve participants, particularly outside of the US.
What qualifications do you need to serve on the International Committee?
- Live outside of the US. (It is the INTERNATIONAL Committee afterall!)
- Maintain your own book blog or contribute to one.
How do you apply?
Simply fill out the form below. Submissions will be collected through Sunday, April 20. Applicants will be notified during the week of April 21-25.