Going with the success of last year, we are providing each of you with a set list of questions to provide a little bit of insight into you and your blog. We ask that you choose to answer FIVE of these questions. With only having a few questions to read, fellow participants will not only be provided an opportunity to discover new bloggers across the web with similar interests but also have the opportunity to meet as many people as possible. We have kept some of the questions from last year, but have also changed up a few as well. Take a look and begin drafting those answers in the days ahead. Armchair BEA will be kicking off before you know it!
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
- Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures.
- Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event?
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013?
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
- Name your favorite blog(s) and explain why they are your favorite(s).
- Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
- If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community?
- Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
See you next week!