One of the most exciting things to happen to Armchair BEA over the last two years is our partnership with Book Expo America. Through this we've been able to share exclusive content and provide access to the actual event. Now we have another exciting offer from the event for those bloggers able to attend the book blogger conference in NY who may still need an added incentive to register.
If you haven't already registered I'd recommend clicking the link above and doing so! It's going to be a great event and now you will even have the chance to win a Kindle Fire!
In case you missed it here's a look at the Book Blogger Conference Schedule:
- 8:00 am- 9:00 am Registration and Conference Breakfast
- 9:15 am- 10:00 am Opening Keynote - Will Schwalbe
- 10:10 am- 11:00 am Adult Editor Insight Panel
- 10:10 am- 11:00 am YA Editor Insight Panel
- 11:15 am- 12:05 pm Adult Book Blogging Pros: Successes, Struggles and Insider Secrets
- 11:15 am- 12:05 pm YA Book Blogging Pros: Successes, Struggles and Insider Secrets
- 12:05 pm- 12:40 pm New! Pick up complimentary ticketed lunch.
- 12:45 pm- 1: 45 pm Ethics Forum Luncheon
- 2:00 pm- 2:45 pm Taking Your Online Presence Offline
- 2:00 pm- 2:45 pm Blogging Platforms
- 3:00 pm- 3:45 pm Extending the Reach of Your Blog Online
- 3:00 pm- 3:45 pm Book Blogging and the “Big” Niches
- 4:00 pm- 4:30 pm Closing Keynote with Randi Zuckerberg
- 4:30 pm New! Networking Happy Hour
Be sure to check out the full list of speakers and register here.
Of course we will still have a very full schedule as well as quite a tremendous amount of sponsors, inside looks and more going on here at Armchair BEA if you aren't able to make it to the event in NY. So no need to worry! This year we're aiming to involve our online book community even more than ever with the live events happening in NY, so stay tuned for more exciting news over the next couple of weeks!