Any good event requires introducing yourself and getting to know your fellow attendees. Instead of NYC, we may be in our armchairs and pajamas this week, but that does not mean we cannot network right along side those heading to the Javits Center!
Let's face it - the number of bloggers keeps increasing to the point where finding each other is quickly proving an impossible task. This year's theme is all about community, and our main goal is to encourage visiting and getting to know the vast number of bloggers/participants. In order to do so, we decided to shake things up a bit with our interviews. The interviews, while popular and fascinating, could also get quite lengthy. In the spirit of keeping things simple and encouraging visiting, we asked you to answer at least five interview questions and visit as many other bloggers as possible.
In case you forgot the questions, here they are again:
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
- What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2012?
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.
- What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
- Where do you see your blog in five years?
- Which is your favorite post that you have written that you want everyone to read?
- If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why?
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why?
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? Is there anything that you would like to see change in the coming years?
- Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging? How?
Have fun, and welcome to Armchair BEA!!