Part of the excitement of making the trek to BEA is in part meeting so many wonderful authors & publishers, but also the amazing books you come in contact with, many of which you take home. Armchair BEA strives to bring many of the aspects of this wonderful conference into the homes of our fellow book bloggers in every way possible, including through our sponsors. Last year we had an astounding amount of Sponsors, from authors to publicists and many of the publishing houses attending the event in NY. This year we'd love to continue that tradition and this is where our Sponsors come in!
As part of this event, you will have two options . . . (1) a giveaway (**Sponsorship**) hosted right here on the Armchair BEA site or (2) a giveaway hosted on your own personal blog or site. For the latter (personal giveaways), we will have a post available during the week of the event with you to link to your own site. This post is for those who wish to do the 1st option and be a Sponsor for Armchair BEA.
You may be asking...who qualifies to be a sponsor or even what one is exactly?
- A sponsor could be an author, a publicist, a publisher, a bookstore and potentially even other fellow book bloggers.
- Please Note: This year, because of the high number of sponsors last year, we are asking that book bloggers wishing to sponsor Armchair BEA be those that are unable to participate in the "Giveaway Day" during the event week. If you know that you will not be able to participate in the event (for whatever reason) than please feel free to fill out the form below to sign up to be a sponsor!
What does being a Sponsor for Armchair BEA provide you with?
- Listing on the Armchair BEA Giveaways Page as a Sponsor, including links back to your website or specified page.
- Advertising of whichever title(s) you wish to provide with your Sponsorship.
- Mention on social media sites such as Twitter (@ArmchairBEA) and our Facebook Page.
- Viewing by hundreds of book bloggers as well as their followers. (Last year we had over 600 participants!)
- Possibility of promotion by the bloggers who receive winnings. (Though it is at each individual blogger's discretion what they choose to share on their personal sites/blogs, we will encourage them to make mention of their winnings in some form either via an In My Mailbox post, review, or a way they are comfortable with. Again, not required.)
We believe that our Sponsors truly make Armchair BEA one of the best ways to participate in BEA from the comfort of their very own homes and appreciate each tremendously! If you wish to be a Sponsor for Armchair BEA 2012, please take a few moments to fill out the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have your item(s) hosted here, credit and link love will be given to you and we will handle the contest itself; however, you will still be responsible for shipping your item(s) to the winner(s). Shipping information will be provided to you by one of the Armchair BEA chairs once they have been selected. Sponsorship offers will be accepted until Sunday May 27, 2012 to allow for time to prep proper publicity for each. Thank you!
Sponsors, if you are still interested in signing up please contact Danielle, Julie or Tif at armchairbea (at) gmail (dot) com. If you unable to view the form below, you can also access it here.